Financial aid is available to those who qualify. At East Ohio College, we have developed a tuition structure that is within the reach of every student. Our financial plans are specifically designed to help qualified students obtain an education regardless of financial status or family income level. We understand your situation is unique. We will sit down with you one-on-one to explore your options and develop a personalized financial plan.
Federal Pell Grant
- For students who demonstrate financial need.
- Determined by the federal government using a standardized application formula
Student Loan Program
- Available to undergraduate students.
- Applications made through the department of education
Plus Loan Program
- Available to parents of dependent undergraduate students.
- Application made through the department of education.
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is an important part of the financial aid process. It assists the financial planning staff in determining which federal funding programs you are eligible to receive. Our financial planners will assist you in accurately completing the FAFSA.
For more information about Financial Aid and making your education affordable, contact us today at 330-385-1070 or Request Information.
Veteran’s Post 9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program
You’ve sacrificed and invested in your country’s security and future. Now, it’s time to invest in yours! Use your well-earned tuition benefits to help fund your education so you can start a new and exciting career.
- Payment of Tuition and Fees (40% to 100%)
- Stipend for Books and Supplies
- Monthly Housing Allowance
- Yellow Ribbon Program
The benefits shown are for illustration purposes only. The VA makes the final determination on each individual’s eligibility and benefits.