East Ohio Alumni Association
Alums are encouraged to follow us on social media to stay up to date on events happening at the campus!
What does it mean to be an Alumni of East Ohio?
As a graduate of our campus, you have the unique opportunity to stay connected with classmates and network with other alums! The campus Alumni Association brings together alumni, volunteers, faculty, and students to achieve our goal of nurturing personal growth and providing lifelong relationships and enrichment opportunities. There is no charge to join.
“This is not only a college but a family. They care about you, and you care about them!”
– Sabine Hardy, East Ohio Student
Your exclusive membership privileges include
- Ongoing access to our Career Management Team.
- Assistance in career growth and management through on-campus professional development seminars.
- Membership in the school’s mentorship program that provides students opportunities to network with fellow graduates, professionals, and employers in their field of study.
- Regular career workshop programs assisting in developing professional documents (resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, professional references, etc.) as well as professional interview training and job search techniques.
- Annual events on campus inviting students to return to campus for networking opportunities with fellow students.
- Refresher courses to brush up on skills and techniques within your career field.