Career Management Services
We understand that your goal in attending our institution is a successful, fulfilling career.
Our programs are designed to meet the current and future demands of employers in your area. As a result, graduates are well-prepared to enter the workforce with practical training and hands-on experience. As a result, it is not uncommon for our students to secure jobs before they graduate!
Each student completes a specialized course in career management. This course equips you with the tools needed for job searching, interviewing, obtaining, and managing a career.
Upon graduation, our students possess a professional portfolio demonstrating their training and professionalism to potential employers.
“All of the instructors are amazing and they all truly care about the students. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking to get a good education in a family-like environment.”
– Malissa Cameron, East Ohio Student
Great Career, Great Life
Our students and alums also have exclusive access to our Career Management Team. Services include:
- Access to our long-term networks and experience with a variety of employers.
- Individual career advising to students and alumni.
- Personal and professional branding.
- Assistance in developing professional documents such as resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, professional references, LinkedIn profiles, etc.
- Professional interview training.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training in the various fields of study through professional externships.
Get started at East Ohio today by applying to our career training school online!
Request more information by reaching out!
Grants/Scholarships are available for many of our programs and vary by location.